December 12, 2010

THE all new BOOK GARDEN

From now on The Book Garden will see a lot more activity than it did the previous months. Starting out in June of 2010 I wanted to write on a weekly basis, but usually ended up posting every ten days or so. Getting from roughly once a week to once a day is quite a challenge. I'm ready for the adventure, and I hope so are you.

To get some kind of structure into this, I decided to theme each day of the week. During the next week I'm going to introduce you to these themes one by one, but here's the rundown for those who just can't wait:

A Writer's Life

Quote Garden

Beyond the Shelf

Picture Garden

The Others

Pajama Musings

Books Aplenty

So make yourself comfortable in The Book Garden and spread the word, 'cause the more readers the merrier the writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment