December 13, 2010

A Writer's Life

Here's an outlook on what The Book Garden will be offering you from now on. No matter which day, this will be everything from inspirational to entertaining, straight to thought-provoking or just plain weird, but in the end surly fun to read for everyone.
Not sure if this blog's for you?
If you love books, whether reading or even writing them, that's the place to be!

Mondays will be filled with musings and ramblings on, you may have already guessed, my life as a writer. I will let you in on what I'm currently working on, the 1000-words-a-day challenge, where I get my ideas from, my preferred place to write, how I got started writing in the first place, the curse of writer's block, my undecipherable scrawl, quirks in finding character's names, and much more.

Read ya then!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to all your writings! Thank you for stopping by and visiting me today. :o)

    ReplyDelete