March 22, 2011

Quote Garden - I've got an idea ...

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
George Bernard Shaw


A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come.
Victor Hugo


My ideas usually come not at my desk writing but in the midst of living.
Anais Nin


When you write down your ideas you automatically focus your full attention on them. Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools.
Michael Leboeuf

3 comments: