April 29, 2011

The Others - Trixie Koontz

Last week I featured one of my favorite writers Dean Koontz, and today I would like to introduce you to another author in the Koontz family, namely Trixie Koontz (1995-2007).

If you've just clicked on the link and are a bit confused about the fact that Trixie is a dog, I can't blame you. But she's indeed (with a little help of her Dad, of course) a dog of many talents, including writing. I'm not quite sure how she managed to do the typing though as paws aren't exactly made for this kind of activity. Then again, maybe her human helper took over this task for her, so all she had to do is bark the text and ... well, you get the idea.

Trixie's books are a must-read for dog owners, but they make a fun read for anyone who loves dogs. Especially Golden Retrievers.


No comments:

Post a Comment