May 13, 2011

Blogger's digestive problems

I guess this Friday (the 13th, of all things) saw a lot of frustrated bloggers out there (at least those who couldn't sit back and relax, because the are on wordpress, hoho) who are not amused about blogger chewing up blog posts and refusing to spit them out again. And do I really need to mention that the ones that went missing on my blog not only include today's blog post but also two postings I had prepared for next week? According to blogger they are going to bring them all back ... well, I will only believe it when I see it. Worst that can happen is that I need to rake my memory a little so I remember what I've actually written in the posts that have gone missing.
But I really don't want to sound unthankful, so THANK YOU blogger for teaching me a very valuable lesson! "Make a safety copy of every single blog post!" will be my new blogging mantra!

2 comments:

  1. *GRRRRRRRR*........... LOL!Have a nice weekend Birgit!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine you're a bit nervous about your missing posts. But as long as Blogger hasn't deleted the posts on the database, it's just a matter of setting up the connection between your life blog and their database and I'm sure that will happen soon!

    ReplyDelete