May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

Who would have thought that it'd be finally worth pulling out the camera to snap a picture of all the books that arrived this week? Granted, I keep you updated on books I received in my Books Aplenty feature, but those are mostly eBooks and while I could at least show off book covers there, it's just not comparable to presenting you with a photo of some real loot.

Here's to my very first In My Mailbox post (thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme)!
May there be many more!!
Soon. Ha.

First of all I need to confess that I'm responsible for some of the books in the picture. Any Man Of Mine (Rachel Gibson), Ice Cold (Tess Gerritsen) and Mini Shopaholic (Sophie Kinsella) have been on my wishlist for some time now, but this week the paperbacks were finally available and I didn't hesitate ordering them. And the best thing about those three is that they only cost me € 1,08 ... Amazon GC is all I'm saying, hehe!

Then, after weeks, and more weeks, in fact, even months, of waiting The Long Weekend (Savita Kalhan) which I've won on Reading Teen finally arrived, yay! And it is signed by the author too!!

But the book I am excited about the most must be the RAK I received from ComaCalm's Corner *tadaaa* The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins) – thanks so much Vickie!!

2 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games... yes! I'm not at all a YA reader but that is a fantastic book. I hope you'll think so too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh ... I read the book in (almost) one go and I absolutely loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete