June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

What. A. Week.

I usually don't do an IMM post for anything under three books (my camera is obviously a diva), and technically speaking one of the books shown arrived already last week, but seeing how excited I still am about that book and the awesome books that sat in my mailbox this week, I decided to make an exception.

Next to last week's Across the Universe (Beth Revis) we have Dead Beautiful (Yvonne Wonn) which I won in a giveaway at My Bookish Ways. I can't believe I even received the hardcover edition *squeal*. Last but not least I got XVI (Julia Karr) which was a May RAK Cheree from Justified Lunacy sent me.

You will also note the bookmark. Well, I've heard that The Book Depository will sometimes send bookmarks with their orders, but this is the first time I actually received one. It shows basic piano chords ... hmmm ... anyway, a girl can never have enough bookmarks, right?

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

1 comment:

  1. Nice books! Yes, I've had a few bookmarks from the Book Depository. They're always interesting.

    ReplyDelete