June 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness - My May RAK

It's been the second month that I participated in the Random Acts of Kindness event hosted by Book Soulmates. We can't quite call it an addiction yet, but ask me again in October. It's just so much fun to surprise others with books and I intend to keep on doing just that!

This time around I decided to stay in Europe and so I chose two gals living relatively close to me. Then again, in Europe all countries are relatively close, I guess.

First came Andreea from Deea's Journal and my pick for her was The Iron Queen (Julie Kagawa). Deea told me that this book completes her Iron Fey set, so I've obviously shown a good hand when choosing a book for her.


Then came Stella from Ex Libris and I decided to send her Dark Descendant (Jenna Black).


As to my own RAK ...

Lovely Stella from Ex Libris RAKed me back with The Replacement (Brenna Yovanoff).


And Cheree from Justified Lunacy surprised me with XVI (Julia Karr).


Thanks so much girls!!


Last, but definitely not least, a big THANK YOU to Book Soulmates for hosting the Random Acts of Kindness event!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for participating and sharing the love!! It's pretty much an awesome feeling to not just receive, but to give as well!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete