June 6, 2011

A Writer's Life - Writing in my head

Some days a writer won't write.
Some days a writer prefers to read.
You could say today is dedicated to other writer's writing.
Of course you could also say I'm just plain lazy.
But never forget that even without a piece of paper (or a computer screen) in front of me I am always plotting. Laying groundwork for tomorrow. Writing in my head. I once heard that this is the best kind of writing anyway.

Short blog post?
I know.
Let's see ... how can I possibly make this post longer?

That'll do.
I think.
On second thought, I need to check whether there's still ice-cream in the freezer *drool*.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Birgit! long time no read....LOL! I haven't read anything in soooooo long... life has gotten in the way! How dare it take up my reading time...LOL! I hope your doing well, I'm trying to catch up on everything I missed and I missed A LOT :O/ I want ice cream too but my fridge is empty and it's too hot to go to the store, it's 90 today ugh! I'm melting! Have a great week! hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete