July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

Lots of books in my mailbox this week, just the way I like it!

Let's have a look now, shall we?

I received my long awaited pre-order of What The Night Knows (Dean Koontz) and the equally long awaited The Replacement (Brenna Yovanoff) which was a May RAK (yes, May ... TBD took its sweet time with that one) from the lovely Stella from Ex Libris.

Then two books I've won in giveaways arrived too this week. Get Lenin (Robert Craven) which I won on Reads, Reviews, Recommends back in March (and which miraculously did arrive after I had basically given up on it) and Hunted By The Others (Jess Haines) from Notes of Life which materialized in my mailbox faster than I could have ever expected.

And I also got two TBD bookmarks! Good thing one can never have too many of those!!

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

4 comments:

  1. I've had The Replacement for 6 months or so, so I should really get around to reading it soon!

    I really hope you enjoyed Hunted By The Others. I'm glad it arrived pretty swiftly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still got The Replacement to read as well! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read The Replacement even before it was released, but I keep forgetting it. Enjoy your new reads :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With everyone mentioning "The Replacement" I think I'll have to read that one next ;-) !

    ReplyDelete