July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

Let's take a look at what sat in my mailbox this week ...

The first book to arrive this week was a signed copy of Sparks (Laura Bickle) which I've won on Book Lovers Inc. and not only is it signed by the author *squeal* it also arrived with postcards of other books by the author.

And I won a book of choice from Urban Girl Reader and with TBD being a bit uncooperative with the availablity of some books *sigh* which obviously also depends on where you live just like the whole pricing issue (yes, that old song again - for further info have a look at my The wondrous ways of TBD post) I asked Sherri to pick any available book from my wishlist and she sent me Bumped (Megan McCafferty), yay! And the book arrived with a TBD bookmark too!

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, you have a copy of Bumped! It's on my wishlist, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumped is great! A worthy dystopian! Enjoy :)

    My mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bumped is on my TBR list, it sounds pretty good. Lucky you! ;-)

    ~Christy Love of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Bumped got there safely Birget! and with a bookmark. Cool. Enjoy and can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete