July 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness - My June RAK

So, it's been my third month participating in this event and I love it! As you might (or mightn't) be aware of, I don't choose people as randomly as others probably do. I have a plan. You might even say, I plot. Ha. This month I decided to think about those living in Australia. From Austria to Australia, that has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you agree?

My first bookish victim was Lisa from Badass Bookie, whose blog I've been stalking for, well, quite a while now. She hasn't received any books last month (yes, I know myself how much of a pain it can be not to be from the US) so I surprised her with The Ghost And The Goth (Stacey Keade).


The second gal I decided to surprise was first time RAKer Rachel from The Rest Is Still Unwritten a blog I hadn't known before but which I liked immediately with its lovely design. My extra special pick for her was Darkness Becomes Her (Kelly Keaton).


As to my own RAK ... well, I didn't receive any this month, boohoo!
Keeping my fingers crossed for July though, yay!!

Once again a big THANK YOU to Book Soulmates for hosting the Random Acts of Kindness event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment