July 21, 2011

We have a winner ...

First of all let me thank everyone for visiting my stop at the BlogFest 2011. It was a fun event, then again all blog hops are a whole lot of fun! You get to find new blogs and you might even end up winning something!

Remember my mandatory question? As expected it received the most obvious answers. Most of you don't actually need more books, but definitely want more (I'm right there with you), and then there were those who were like "Books? Gimme gimme gimme!!!". Whether you are more of a "wanter" than "needer" when it comes to books doesn't really matter, in the end it was great to see this all-emracing love for books!

And while following wasn't mandatory I am happy to welcome a few new faces aka readers too. Welcome to The Book Garden!

But now, let's get to the part you've all been waiting for.
Who was lucky enough to win?


E-mail is on the way and please get back to me within the next 48 hours!

Did not win this time? Come back in early August when I will participate in two giveaway hops - one will be open to Europe, the other international - for another chance to get your hands on some bookish goodies.

1 comment: