August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

Before I opened my mailbox on Friday I thought that it wouldn't be worth the effort getting out my camera to present you the one book I received earlier this week. Then I turned the key and looked in utter disbelief at what the mailman had somehow managed to squeeze into the box. I swear I had to push and pull to get the whole loot out of it. Then I ran up the stairs and played Christmas in August, unwrapping all my bookish presents.

I received three *woot* RAKs this week! Amber from The Musings of Almybnenr sent me The Forrest Of Hands And Teeth (Carrie Ryan), Alexa from Pages of Forbidden Love ordered The Iron King (Julie Kagawa) for me, and Rachael Huszar was incredibly generous with gifting me all four Mortal Instruments books of which City Of Fallen Angels (Cassandra Clare) now rolled in ... looks like good old TBD is once again sending out all books individually.

But that's obviously not all!
I also received a signed copy of Bound By Temptation (Lavinia Kent) which I've won over at Ex Libris. And who would have thought, I got lucky at the LibraryThing Early Reviewers too, snagging My Heart Stopped Beating (Chamed).

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

4 comments:

  1. Waaah! The Iron King, Forest of Hands and Teeth and the Mortal Instruments series are all great! Enjoy!

    Here's my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Forest of Hands and Teeth this week too! Happy reading! :D

    ComaCalm's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got The Iron King?! So jealous right now xD

    ReplyDelete