August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

Don't ya love it when the books keep on rolling in?

This week I received some more RAKs - Rachel from The Rest Is Still Unwritten sent me Matched (Ally Condie), Shannon from Write to Read surprised me with the gorgeous Special Edition of Delirium (Lauren Oliver) and Stella from Ex Libris got me Uglies (Scott Westerfeld). Add some more TBD bookmarks!

And because I just had to have it, I bought The Knowledge Of Good & Evil (Glenn Kleier). I've been waiting for the author to finally publish another novel for years and now it's here, yay!

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Delirium, but I loved Matched!

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better update your wishlist before you leave!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that cover of Delirium. Great books! Happy reading :) Check out My IMM

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did somebody say WISHLIST!?
    I'm addicted to books, so you bet it's always up do date, hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these though Delirium is on my must read list. Enjoy your RAKs.

    ReplyDelete