August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

This will be my last IMM post for a while as I'll be on vacation. And I have to say it's a pretty sweet boot loot that made its way to me this week!

I already received Part 4 of the series and now the box with the first three books of the Mortal Instruments (Cassandra Clare) arrived thanks to super generous Rachael Huszar who decided to spoil me through RAK.

And the book Everything I Never Wanted To Be (Dina Kucera) which I won at Reading is Fashionable sat in my mailbox too.

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

5 comments:

  1. I really should read the Cassandra Clare books sometime. Congrats on your 'loot' ;)

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool IMM! I still haven't read The Mortal Instruments :s
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greaty RAK gift and a good book week. Btw, TBD still hasn't delivered, figures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox loot! I've got the Mortal Instruments series on my Kindle, but I've not yet got around to reading it! Have you read Clockwork Angel? I loved that.

    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything I Never Wanted to Be is new to me. And enjoy your vacation!!!!

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete