August 2, 2011

Quote Garden - Romance is in the air

All romantic novels end the same way, but it's the process of getting there that provides all the enjoyment.
Candice Hern

Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly. I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.
Janet Evanovich

I had a romance novel inside me, but I paid three sailors to beat it out of me with steel pipes.
Patton Oswalt

All Jane Austen novels have a common storyline: an attractive and virtuous young woman surmounts difficulties to achieve marriage to the man of her choice. This is the age-long convention of the romantic novel, but with Jane Austen, what we have is Mills & Boon written by a genius.
P.D. James

Whatever happens in a romance novel doesn't always have to stay in one.
Renee Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment