August 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness - August

Book Soulmates hosts this wonderful monthly event and this is already the fifth time that I participate - how time flies! While I did not receive any books in the past two months - it is random after all - I'm very much looking forward to what August may bring, especially seeing how my birthday is in early September *hint hint* and I won't be able to take part next month as I'll be away on vacation! So a RAKish surprise (or two) would definitely make my (birth)day, yay!!

To celebrate the first six months of RAK the gals at Book Soulmates also decided to host a giveaway for all participants this month.
What you can win? A $20,00 Amazon GC.

So head on over and sign up for some RAKish goodness!

Rules
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month. {Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• Please, once you receive a R.A.K., email or tweet {Vanessa} so that she can update the Google doc. There are a lot of requests for this!
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

My own wishlist can be found at the Book Depository.

2 comments:

  1. I might have a copy of Enclave and or Possession. Shoot me an email. ntaylor 228 at gmail

    ReplyDelete