August 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness - My July RAK

How time flies. I only ever realized last week that I haven't yet picked any fellow RAKers for a bookish surprise *gasp* so I headed over to the sign-up list and decided to choose two Canadian gals this time round.

Sarah from Workaday Reads will hopefully have sweet dreams with Wake (Lisa McMann).


And Evie from Bookish will learn some magical lessons in Hex Hall (Rachel Hawkins).


As to my own RAK ... the second month without receiving any *sad face* but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for August, especially seeing how I won't be able to participate in September (on vacation, yay) and my birthday is in early September ... sooo, obviously a RAKish surprise (or two) would certainly make my (birth)day!

Once again a big THANK YOU to Book Soulmates for hosting the Random Acts of Kindness event!!

1 comment:

  1. I think once all my holidays are over I'll take part in RAK< it's such a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete