September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

There it was, a nice stack of books that arrived during my absence ... they make for one wonderfully awesome IMM post, that's for sure. Admittedly, I am partly responsible for the whole book haul, as I ordered a few books before I left to ensure I wouldn't have nothing to show off in my next IMM post. But I shouldn't have worried, because I received tons of bookish goodness.

Let's see ...

Back in spring I've won a pre-order of Ashes (Ilsa Bick) in the Dystopian Domination event at Fragments of Life which now rolled in. And very lucky me won a signed copy of Last Sacrifice (Richelle Mead) in the Show Me Your Teeth Blog Hop over at Ficticious Delicious who also threw in a hand full of swag for me, yay!

Then Rikki from Rikki's Teleidoscope RAKed me back with Gone (Michael Grant) while still waiting for TBD to finally deliver the book I sent her five weeks ago *grumbles*. And Donna from Book Passion for Life also sent me a birthday RAK, namely 0.4 (Mike Lancaster).

These four I bought myself - Wild Ride (Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer), Books Can Be Deceiving (Jenn McKinlay), Die Buying (Laura Disilvero) and Let's Play Dead (Sheila Connolly). If it hasn't been clear by now, yup, I love reading mysteries.

And, won from the Early Reviewers at LibraryThing, I received Secrets Of Transformation (Eva Dillner).

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

4 comments:

  1. O4 and Scorpio Races are definitely on my wishlist. Great IMM, Ashes was also a very good read. Enjoy your books, Birgit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! You really have been on a roll the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have been real lucky the past few weeks, but let's not forget that the IMM today is basically the collected book-mail from my vacation plus this week, sooo ... things are going to be more muted next Sunday, I fear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have 0.4 on my TBR. I bought on a whim and this is the first time I've seen it on a blog.

    Can't wait to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete