September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

After all the books that accumulated during my vacation I thought that I probably wouldn't have anything to brag about this week, but fear not, my mailbox had some sweet surprises for me!

While I was still in London I was picked as winner of A Carrion Death and The Second Death of Goodluck Tinubu (Michael Stanley) on Kittling Books. The books arrived real quick and *woot* are personalized too!
All in all I must say I've been very lucky with this win - not only do the books sound like great and thrilling reads, but they even survived the trip in the mail wrapped only in *let me take a deep breath now* one layer of packing paper. Considering the fact that parts of the books were already exposed they luckily don't look as if they've been dragged through half the continent *shudders at the horrible thought*.

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to win two personalized books! See, even after that amazing haul last week the book gods haven't deserted you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a miracle they're in one piece! I've received empty mailing envelopes in my mailbox before, so whenever I mail any book I take special precautions!

    I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete