September 18, 2011

We have a winner ...

First of all a big THANK YOU to all of my wonderful guest bloggers for pretty much doing my job while I've been on vacation. Not only did all your posts go up as planned *yay* upon checking the statistics I could also see that they received lots of hits from readers and a fair amount of fun and interesting comments. Which leads me to ...

... the results of the Guest Blogger Days Giveaway!

Obviously all my guest blogger deserve to win, but nine of you will have to make do with a big hug. But as a small token of appreciation there is a lucky guest blogger who's won herself a $10,00 Amazon GC, and that blogger is ...


And it wouldn't have been a comment related giveaway if there wasn't a commenter who's won too! Depending on where she's from she'll have her pick of either a $10,00 Amazon GC or a book worth up to $10,00 from TBD.

IreneRJ

E-mail is on the way and please get back to me within the next 48 hours!

3 comments:

  1. That's ok. We are happy with a hug! Thanks for giving us exposure.
    Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! What a nice way start to my day :)
    Hope you had a lovely time on vacation and thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! Now.... what shall I order???? Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete