October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (17)

Hard to believe there ever was a time when I couldn't participate in the IMM meme as so little books showed up in my starving mailbox. Things are looking a whole lot better these days, and this week is not much different ...

I received my pre-ordered book Shoe Done It (Grace Carroll) and yet another TBD bookmark.

Then a signed copy of Angels' Blood (Nalini Singh) which I recently won at Tynga's Review in the Fantastic Fables event rolled in. The author also threw in some swag for good measure, how neat is that?

Am I Really Hungry (Jane Bernard) which I've won at Sweepstake Lover back in July sat in my mailbox too. Better late than never!

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

3 comments:

  1. You've got Nalini!!!!!!!!!! Birgit, drop everything at once and read it! lol I love this book! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could drop everything for the book ... but my review pile needs some serious attention, so right now I kinda read myself around all the books which are only there "for fun" ;-) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you get swag unexpectedly! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete