October 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness - My September RAK

Actually I hadn't planned on participating this month, due to me being on vacation, but in the end I did send out a book and received some too.

First, and I hope she forgives me, I have to tease Mia from Gripped into Books a little bit. I had offered her a RAK some months ago, but somehow she could never quite make up her mind about which book she wanted. Finally though she settled for Frostbite (Richelle Mead), yay!


And Rikki from Rikki's Teleidoscope RAKed me back this month with Gone (Michael Grant) and she even wrapped up the book for me because, she said, birthday presents simply must come in gift wrap!


Last but not least Donna from Book Passion for Life, who happens to be my birthday twin, (though she's a wee bit younger than yours truly) sent me 0.4 (Mike Lancaster). Not sure whether this is "just" a birthday prezzie or a RAK. Probably both *lol*.


Once again a big THANK YOU to Book Soulmates for hosting the Random Acts of Kindness event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment