October 2, 2011

We have a winner ...

First of all thanks to everyone for participating in the Banned Books Week Hop. As always it's been fun and interesting to read all your answers to my question and while there were a lot of unique ideas on what books are not, the prevalent ones were "not boring" and "not for the faint hearted". Some of you also answered related to banned books and I guess we will all agree that "Reading is not censorship or restriction!"

But I don't want to keep you all in suspense much longer and present to you *drumroll* the winner ...


E-mail is on the way and please get back to me within the next 48 hours!

Did not win this time? Don't fret. More giveaways await you in October when I will be participating in both the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop and the Spooktacular Hop.

2 comments: