November 30, 2011

Beyond the Shelf - The Literary Gift Company

I guess we've established by now how much we all love books. How about sharing this love with our fellow bookaholics or maybe even those who haven't quite reached the stage of obsession we have?

I found The Literary Gift Company while searching for some bookish gift ideas for Christmas and I was delighted! I hadn't known about this online shop before, and when I came across it, I was instantly enthralled. They offer so many cute and unique things that, quite frankly, I'd love to gift a whole lot to myself, haha!

Situated in the UK, The Literary Gift Company, much to my relief, delivers internationally, and the shipping charges look quite reasonable too.

Gifts for Him. Gifts for Her. Gifts for readers. Gifts for writers. Basically, gifts for everyone who loves books. And off I go to order a gift ... or maybe two!


Charles Dickens Bag made from, you already guessed it, a book

Brooch, made from, once again, a book

Jane Austen Puzzle
Uhm ... well, this is pretty much self-explanatory
And ohhh ... the perfect gift for yours truly!

4 comments:

  1. I bought several gifts from them last year, they do have some lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing, I'm checking it out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the best things, Birgit. Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete