November 8, 2011

Blogger Troubles

I think Blogger is acting up again, then again, maybe it's just little old me who's having the following problem ...

When I want to follow a blog through GFC I go through the usual routine of adding the blog through clicking on the GFC widget on the blog I want to follow. Everything looks great though when I check in my blog list (both on the dashboard and in Google Reader) it won't show up. If I manually add the blog - directly on the dashboard - it will show up at first, but will mysteriously disappear from one moment/day to the next.

If that weren't bad enough, blogs I no longer follow are suddenly reappearing in my blog list!?

This is beyond weird!

I tried to tackle this with different browsers and it's the same on all of them. I haven't been changing any settings or adding any new software to my computer either.

So I'm simply going to blame it on Blogger!

Anyone else notice this problem? Any advice?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Birgit!!! I've had problems with blogger to...sometimes my follower list shows up and sometimes it doesn't. One time I lost a bunch of followers just to have them appear a few hours later...crazy. I hope your having a nice week, it's raining here... it's november it should be cold and snowing but it's in the 60's... bummer! I want snow! LOL! Take care, hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete