November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)

Can you actually believe it?
After weeks of going hungry my mailbox got a bit to chew on after all.

I've won the book Lookalikes (Thomas Meinecke) plus two tickets to the Vienna Book Fair next week by being really fast in answering a question on the Vienna Book Fair Facebook page! Lucky me!!

For review I received Write-A-Thon (Rochelle Melander) from the author. Not only is it signed, Rochelle also enclosed a fantastic bookmark. The pain is temporary. The book is forever. Gotta love that line!

And last but not least, my pre-order of Maybe This Time (Jennifer Crusie) rolled in too.

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

3 comments:

  1. Looklalikes looks so pretty! The cover! <3
    Great haul this week!
    Just an old follower hopping by!
    Xo
    Check out My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the cover is sooo pretty! You know what's funny? I just realized the pink/red color theme of this week's IMM :-D !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I bet book fair will be really interesting! We need lots of photos! :) Enjoy your books and have a lovely week, Birgit!

    ReplyDelete