November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (20)

This week's mailbox can be best described with one word. Awesome! Let's have a look now, shall we?

I received Death: A Survival Guide (Sarah Brewer) for review from Quercus. Those of you who read my previous post already know I couldn't resist and already read this quirky book!

As someone who loves to join in the Sharing Beyond Books feature at Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf I once again got lucky and ended up with $ 10,00 to spend. Being pretty much on top of my wishlist, I picked Wither (Lauren DeStefano).

Then I received a personalized *eeek* copy of Torment (Lauren Kate) which I've won at the Fantastic Fables event over on Tynga's Reviews. This was actually a bit of a surprise, because I was expecting Passion instead, but seeing how I have read neither one, this is perfectly ok too.

Of course this hasn't been all, because I also won Slave to Sensation (Nalini Singh) at Book Lovers Inc. and it even arrived with a Book Lovers Inc. bookmark. A blog with their own bookmarks! How neat is that?

Last but so definitely not least, Lacey from Owl Love You Books surprised me with Soulless (Gail Carriger)! Thanks so much, girl!

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

10 comments:

  1. I love Soulless. In fact I love the entire series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soulless is nice and I quite liked Slave to Sensation, even though i found the title totally inappropriate. It gives a wrong impression of the book in my opinion. Great bunch of books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birgit, you were right! Drop everything and read these books! ;))) I was just saying that I need to read this particular series by Nalini. Her Guild Hunter series is very good. Also, Wither has been on my wishlist forever, and I loved Soulless. Lord Akeldama is such a sweetie :) Have a fantastic time reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO have to read Wither soon. Aaaaah *runs away*

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great group of book! I have not heard of Death: a survival guide but it sounds really good! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll enjoy Torment, I know I did! Passion is great too and as for Lauren Kate herself, well she's so lovely (I was lucky enough to meet her a couple of months back).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wither is close to the top of books I need to read next! Great haul.

    Happy Reading!
    ~ Shanella (IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great IMM!have had soulless on my to get list forever!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. torment looks amazing! You do have an awesome haul1 Happy reading!
    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great IMM. :) Wither is one of the books I really want to read eventually. :P

    Here is my In My Mailbox: IMM (7)

    And feel free to enter my Holiday Giveaway: Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete