December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (22)

I was pretty sure that I wouldn't receive any books this week. I have some open orders at The Book Depository and AwesomeBooks, but those usually take their sweet time. So imagine my surprise when I found, totally unexpectedly, two books in my mail!

Some time ago I've already won two books from Lavinia Kent and due to some confusion I only received one of the books. To make up for it she now sent me the missing one, A Talent For Sin, along with her latest novel, What A Duke Wants - and ohhh, what a fine looking fellow we have on the cover here - which is so very sweet of her! Thanks so much, Lavinia!

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I haven't read Lavinia Kent yet. Will be looking forward to your reviews, darling. Congrats on your win too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read any of Lavinia Kent's books yet! They look very good, I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for sharing.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look like some romantic books! hope you can check out my blog, for some +vibes and inspiration! i have 2 GREAT giveaway going on to! very easy to enter!xo

    ReplyDelete