December 25, 2011

My Bookworm Santa

The Magic Attic
This year I decided to put on my Santa hat and join in one of the many Secret Santa book exchanges out there. As I've been a long time follower of Bree's The Magic Attic it goes without saying that I had to sign up for My Bookworm Santa on her blog.

Today's the day when we will reveal our secret identities *insert Mission Impossible theme music* to those we played Santa for. In case you should know Ashley from Bookaholics Anonymous then psst don't tell her this, but I'm her Secret Santa ... and I sent her the following two books!


And now, what did my Secret Santa surprise me with? Well, I'll be kept in suspense a little longer it seems, because Rudolph has taken a wrong turn somewhere and Santa is consequently a wee bit delayed. Of course, once I hear my bookish present rattle down the chimey I will update this post straight away!

*****

Woohoo ... my prezzie has finally arrived! I can't believe that TBD needed almost a month to deliver, but I'm sooo happy that my Secret Santa picked a book from my personal Top Five books on my wishlist, so it was worth the wait!!

Thank you Amber!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating! Im sorry you have not gotten your books yet. Bree assigned your secret santa to you, so I can email her and get your secret santa from her and we will try to figure out where your books are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya , I guess you aren't the only one :( *pouts I haven't received anything either .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Michelle!

    Oh and Jackie, maybe Santa liked our books so much he decided to read them before delivering them, hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you sent her The Name of the Star! I truly enjoyed that one, though I found it quite creepy at times (and couldn't read it at night, scaredycat that I am!). I hope you get your books soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a lot of fun. You sent great books. I hope yours will arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kept meaning to join in with a bookish Secret Santa, but it was too late by the time I thought to do so.

    I hope your Secret Santa present arrives soon! :)

    ReplyDelete