December 10, 2011

Pajama Musings - Veggie Bloggers

I love broccoli. Of course there are probably millions, or at least a couple dozen people worldwide, who love broccoli. And fine, this might be a bit of a strange intro to today's post, but seeing how my emphasis is on green I figured broccoli would be the perfect vantage point.

Copyright by LeafyGreens

Occasionally I have come across other book blogs where a blogger mentioned being vegetarian. Of course with old age approaching and my memory not being up to its glorious capacities it had way back when ... well, I don't exactly remember when my memory was as its height, but suffice it to say that this must have been many decades ago and ... where was I? Oh, yeah! I just don't recall which bloggers are not only fellow book lovers but also friends of broccoli.

So, basically I am posting this out of curiosity! Any other veggies out there? Maybe even a few with a penchant for werewolves or zombies? Yep, these things happen. Snacking on carrots while a zombie is feasting on a yummy side character. So if you are a veggie book blogger, or know of one, please share! And if you hate broccoli ... go away!

5 comments:

  1. i'm not a vegetarian, but i do love broccoli and books! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total carnivore but broccoli with pasta and garlic is among my favorite dishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, but not the hardcore kind. I have meat in my fridge for the boys and they get meaty stuff to school and kindergarten. I do hate broccoli, however. They make broccoli all the time for staff lunch at work and I really have had enough of it. If I have to have anything like that I prefer Romanesco.
    I know Uniflame, Judith and Chinoiseries are vegetarian or vegan. I think there are a lot of vegetarian book bloggers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew there was a veggie blogger I've been following for ages. Judith *facepalm* how could I forget about her!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rikki is right, they are all veggie bloggers, including me! I don't know how you could forget about me, but these things happen in your old age! ;-)

    Just to be sure, I don't munch carrots... ever! I do love broccoli, though. We eat it about once a week. :-)

    And I can handle the odd zombie or vampire (usually not the YA kind)).

    ReplyDelete