February 1, 2012

Beyond the Shelf - Blogthings

I already blogged about Blogthings last year and seeing how they always add new quizzes, I simply had to draw your attention to this fun site again. While you'll find quizzes about pretty much any topic, needless to say, they obviously have a few relating to reading, writing, and blogging, i.e. Reading Blogthings, Writing Blogthings, and Blogging Blogthings. Head on over and feel free to share your results in the comments!

Here are just some of the results I got …

You Are a Fantasy Book



You can't help but see the world as how you want it to be. You are an idealist.

You don't put bounds or limitations on your thoughts. You are a down to earth daydreamer.

You can picture whole other worlds and lives. You have a very vivid imagination.

You're the type of person who would like to believe anything is possible. You believe there's so much more to this world than what we see.


You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer



Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.

And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.

Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...

Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!


Your Blog Should Be Purple



You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.

You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.

You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


4 comments:

  1. Well, I am a literary fiction book! Could not have got it better :) Oh, and my blog should be purple as well... (I am getting there...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those quizzes... Will be back with my own blog post...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a self help book and a purple blog. And I just spent 15 minutes on that site taking other quizzes. As for 'What College Are You', I'm Harvard. Girl Scout Cookie? Trefoil. Chocolate dessert? Chocolate cake. I had to leave it because it was addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my blog post. I took other quizzes, though. Fun! http://www.rikkidonovan.com/index.php/2012/02/03/blogthings-quizzes/

    ReplyDelete