February 5, 2012

Dean Koontz Reading Challenge

For those who missed my January post - welcome to the Dean Koontz Reading Challenge!
Sign-ups are still open in case someone wants to join the challenge, and seeing how we've still got most of the year ahead of us, it shouldn't be too much of a problem to plow through some of Dean's novels. So, if you want to join and be number 13 in the list (that's what you get for waiting so long to sign up, duh) just leave a comment with your name, blog link, and the level you're going for. For more details please go to the Dean Koontz Reading Challenge page!

Alright then, how am I doing so far? Well, I would set a bad example if I announced not having read at least one book, right? Seeing how I plan to read six I've still go plenty of time, yet I figured getting a head start wouldn't hurt much either. So I already devoured the first two books, Hideaway and The Vision. If it weren't for the fact that those came as an Omnibus edition, I might have read only one, but somehow with books like that I always feel the need to finish all novels that are included. And did I like them? Of course I did and with the huge gap since reading them the last time (when I was still a wee teenager) it was almost as if I read some whole new books. I should seriously consider re-reading books more often, then again seeing how huge my piles of unread books are *sigh*.

Two down. Four more to go.

How about you? Have you started on the first Koontz novel by now? If so, which one?

1 comment: