March 4, 2012

Dean Koontz Reading Challenge

What do you know? Already two months into the year, which hopefully means everyone got started on their books for this challenge. As I mentioned in my previous update, I already read my first two novels - Hideaway and The Vision - which means that I've got four more to go. The next three books on my list are nestled together in a big fat Omnibus edition and somehow that tome is kinda scary to look at. Still, I do hope to get started on those novels rather sooner than later. After all it's a good feeling when you manage to go through a challenge not only in a timely manner, but with enough lee way to maybe even dare to upgrade ... or maybe not. There's the Tea & Books Reading Challenge too, and well, I think that one might need a wee bit more attention from yours truly than initially anticipated.

Alright folks, how's your progress in this challenge? Comment away!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching the 1000 follower mark! I'll be thrilled when I hit 50 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Koontz. This is a great idea for a challenge!

    ReplyDelete