March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox - Like Sisyphus

Let's have a look at this week's book haul! Not that big, then again my TBR pile seems to be growing even with this slow trickle and despite the fact that I read like a maniac. Can you say Sisyphus? And seeing how only one physical book sat in my mailbox, I decided to spruce up the picture with something else I've received this week - a cute little business card holder which I've won from miniART.

Won
Rot & Ruin (Jonathan Marberry)

For Review

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

6 comments:

  1. Cool IMM! Rot and Ruin is on my wishlist and I need a card holder LOL

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one creepy cover for Rot and Ruin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might not have the quantity but this weeks IMM has pure quality! Rot and Ruin is a fantastic book - definitely one of the best zombie books out there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAH, that book about debt sounds interesting, Birgit! Will be waiting for your thoughts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rot & Ruin looks really good I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debt: the First 5000 Years? That sounds interesting!

    Hope you will pop by my IMM:)

    ReplyDelete