April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox - Books, yay!

Books are trickling in after all. And there was me thinking that I would run out of books for review. Guess I was wrong. And yep, I'm still under five books on my review pile. Everyone who's impressed, please raise your hand! Woah ... so many fingers waving hello!

Won
Desert Angel (Charlie Price)

For Review
Home To Roost (Tessa Hainsworth)

For Review
Overdressed (Elizabeth Cline)
from NetGalley

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting the IMM meme!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah, the Overdressed cover is hilariously great! <3

    *raises hand* I am definitely impressed!

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "layer look" ... hahaha!! Actually the book gets published with two different covers - the other shows a high heel falling apart. Somehow I like the one I posted here better though.

      Delete