April 16, 2012

A Writer's Life - Oh the fun to be had!

Take a well educated guess where yours truly will be in five months from now ...

Alright, let me give you a hint!

Of course this could mean pretty much anything. 
Fifty states to choose from. 
So let's narrow it down, shall we?

Ha, I tricked you!
It's not one of the fifty states.
In fact, it's not even a state.
It's a world ...
... Disney World!

So now that we've established where I'll be going
how about spilling the Mickey Mouse shaped beans of 
what I'll be doing there?

Having fun, of course!
And doing some serious damage at Outlet Malls too.

And that's not all!
On the contrary!!

I'll be meeting a very dear friend of mine ...
... I introduce you to Amy!

(Amy is also the clue to how this post relates to my life as a writer - she's not only a friend but quite frequently referred to as "the editor" on my blog)

In case you're wondering ...
... Amy is the one behind the camera!
This is Cobalt, one of her fur babies
and by the looks of it, a beagle with an attitude!

6 comments:

  1. I see you can hardly wait to go! Great, I am sure you'll have so much fun! Guess where I will be in 3 months' time? It starts with a P... :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I am already super excited! And I bet you are too about Paris!!

      Delete
  2. How exciting! Aw, outlet mall shopping, gotta love it. Not a fan of Disneyworld myself, though. But I am sure you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! Shopping and Donald, woohoo! The only downside must be the long distance flight "in der H├╝hnerklasse".

      Delete
  3. You forgot the entourage that will be accompanying me- aka.. the family! :) I'm super excited too, and it's so funny-- yesterday my sister posted on FB that we'd be there in 5 months, today you post on your blog. You and I for sure are getting our picture taken with Donald Duck!

    Thanks for showing Cobalt some love! And yes, he has lots of attitude, although Onyx has 10X as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly I wanted to surprise you with this post, but at the same time I don't just publish photos of people here without asking ... thus, Cobalt! Love this picture of him, hahaha!

      Delete