May 13, 2012

The Postman Files - Lucky me!

Once again I found a book in my mailbox (or should I call it postbox ... postman, and all that) completely unexpectedly. Those are the moments I love! The funny thing is that I managed to win the second month in a row on this site, so either the Gods of Good Fortune are keeping an eye out for me (hey, how 'bout that lottery win) or I'm the only one entering those monthly book club giveaways ... hmmm ... I'll let you know in a month's time.

And to spice things up aka only showing the one physical book I received is lame, I want to share something I won this week too. A Scoopy Loop which in my particular case is not only ugly but also THE new must-have of the season. OK, I'm being unfair. How was I to know I'd receive those colors? Scoopy Loops are available in 150 different variations, so that was just a little clash between my taste and bad luck then. What is this thing for? Well, it can be used as bracelet or put in your hair, basically. Of course it's such a snug fit, that the blood circulation in my hand would be seriously in jeopardy. And my wrists are actually pretty small. Anyway, maybe I'll have one of my teddy bears have fun with it. Even if I liked it, I must admit, I wouldn't have bought it for a whopping € 14,90 (roughly $ 20,-) I mean hell, those are just three ribbons on a wee little chain!?
Anyway, have a look for yourself ...

Won

For Review
from NetGalley

2 comments:

  1. Here you go again, Birgit! Your books made me uneasy :)) Perhaps because I looked at that axe and read "333 kills" instead of "skills" *gulp* :))) Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the comment above! I had to scroll up again and check 333 skills haha.

    Hey, I have a $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway on my blog if you're interested. No catch, I promise! :)

    <3
    Lei

    ReplyDelete