May 27, 2012

The Postman Files - Oh to win!

After only receiving one book last week (and consequently being too lazy to make a post about it) me (and my camera) got really lucky this week! Books rolling in. Life is good. Yay!

Crave (Melissa Darnell)

Feed (Mira Grant)

Radiance (Alyson Noel)


  1. Crave looks pretty good. I've been wanting to pick it up. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

  2. Feed is a great book - it was one of my favourite books from last year! :-)

  3. She's got Feed, she's got Feed!!! Birgit, it's one one of the best books I've ever read! I hope you read it soon and love it just as much as I did! ;))) Enjoy all your book goodies!

  4. Feed is excellent... especially looking at it from a blogger's perspective. I'm waiting for the final instalment to come out next month!