June 24, 2012

Blog Survey Winner

First of all thanks everyone for filling out my Non Fiction Blog Survey. We made it to exactly 100 people sharing their thoughts, which means there's one winner to announce ... yeah, I know, only one person short of a second winner, life just ain't fair, but I did write "more than 100" and I'd throw in a second winner, didn't I? Oh and before I forget - the new feature This isn't Fiction will be starting on July 6th, so stay tuned!

The lucky winner of the Blog Survey Giveaway is
#68 Amy Green
who has won a $10,00 Amazon GC or a book of choice from The Book Depository!!

E-mail is on the way and please get back to me within the next 48 hours!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Amy!
    Birgit, isn't it July 6th? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, of course, must be the heat frying my brain cells!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Amy.
    Birgit...the tag line implies the hop is open until 26th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for the Midsummer's Eve Giveaway Hop, so you may still enter that one if you haven't done so already! This winner is from the Blog Survey Giveaway which ended a few days earlier.

      Delete