June 3, 2012

Dean Koontz Reading Challenge

And yet another month went by! Hopefully that month included lots of reading for you all ... and I trust that some Koontz made it onto your reading menu's as well. Right? Hello? Anyone!?

*distant sound of crickets*

Alright then, let me motivate you by my own accomplishments, and I really don't mean to brag, but I'm almost finished with my challenge (unless of course I should decide to upgrade to the next level).

Books I read so far are ...
Hideaway
The Vision
Cold Fire
The Mask
The Face Of Fear

This means, I've got only one more book to go to become Odd Thomas' Neighbor. Yay, me! And as I've previously mentioned, the last book for this challenge will be 77 Shadow Street. With my book buying ban still in action until the end of June, I won't get my hands on the book before July though, so my next update will be about just having ordered it, but not having actually read it *sigh*. Ah, the wait for a book by a fav author can really be a drag!

How about you? Got any reading done for the challenge? Let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading Life Expectancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I didn't like it that much from the beginning (I thought it was going to be just another typical criminal novel), but then I became "enchanted" with his writing style, sense of humor and choice of ordinary-but-not-so-ordinary characters. thanks for introducing him to me! :)

      Delete