June 3, 2012

The Postman Files - Book plate, woohoo!

First of all a huge Thank You to Glenn Kleier whom you might remember from a recent guest post here on my blog. Glenn sent me a signed book plate, plus a book mark, for my own copy of his novel The Knowledge Of Good & Evil.

And a book made an appearance too in my mailbox. That might not sound all that special, but it really is. This is the very first ARC I received. You see, so far I only got finished copies for review, or eARCs from NetGalley, but this is my first one in paper and print, woot!

For Review
The Power Of Habit (Charles Duhigg)

4 comments:

  1. I also have a (finished) copy of The Power of Habit. Hope to start it soon.

    Congrats on your first paper ARC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I probably won't get started on the book before July as I've still got a few other review books lined up. And I will definitely keep an eye out for your review, Judith!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your first paper ARC - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete