June 12, 2012

Quote Garden - Chocolate covered pages

My favorite books are the ones that make me smile for hours after reading them. I want that for my readers, for the sweetness to linger. Sort of like chocolate, but without the calories.
Sarah Addison Allen

I write for the same reason I eat chocolate - because it is, undeniably a compulsion.
Emma Shortt

When I say to a parent, "read to a child", I don't want it to sound like medicine. I want it to sound like chocolate.
Mem Fox

Blustery cold days should be spend propped up in bed with a mug of hot chocolate and a pile of comic books.
Bill Watterson

Reading is a staple of life, like bread or water. Or chocolate.
Rett MacPherson

3 comments:

  1. i like what emma shortt says.. he he.. its true..

    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Great


    Love,
    Akshita Jain

    www.cupidspeaks.com

    ReplyDelete