July 22, 2012

The Postman Files - Oops ... I accidentally ordered a few books!

Remember the plan about not buying more than twelve books each month? Well, forget about the plan, my mouse (or shall I say, my right index finger) had other ideas. Funny how my willpower got me through six months of not buying any books, but now it literally evaporated into thin air. Either way, I ordered, books rolled in. And I can't say I'm unhappy about that. Nope, not one tiny bit!

Won
Silence (Becca Fitzpatrick)

Bought

Bought
Spackled And Spooked (Jennie Bentley)
The Diva Paints The Town (Krista Davis)
String Of Lies (Mary Ellen Hughes)
Ringing In Murder (Kate Kingsbury)
Cookie Dough Or Die (Virginia Lowell)
Organize Your Corpses (Mary Jane Maffini)
Bundle Of Trouble (Diana Orgain)
Knit One, Kill Two (Maggie Sefton)
Dying In Style (Elaine Viets)
Murder Unleashed (Elaine Viets)

6 comments:

  1. You're forgiven! Girl can't have too many books!! :D --Wow, that's a lot of winnings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah ... typo, I've only won "Silence" and I've bought all those cozy mysteries at AwesomeBooks which, come to think of it, has been a "Win" indeed especially with the coupon I had, teehee!

      Delete
  2. WOW, Birgit! Such promiscuous book buying! :))) Love it! You enjoy every single one of them, girl, life is too short to restrict yourself like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book orgy, yay! That's the life, I'm telling ya! Hahaha!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you went for broke, didn't you? Nice selection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah ... bought them used and had a coupon!

      Delete