August 27, 2012

A Writer's Life - Being A Blogger

For the life of me I couldn't find a Book Blogger Meme ... being a combination of too lazy (blame it on the summer heat) and too much of a perfectionist (which means this post would have gone live in March 2014) I didn't try myself on creating such a meme for the species of book bloggers.

Yet. I found some real neat Blogger memes which I wanted to share with you instead.

Copyright by The First Echo

Copyright by Frabz

And because A Writer's Life is about ... writing ... one more for the road!

Copyright by Jenni Merritt

4 comments:

  1. I think a book blogger one would have us buried under a giant pile of books somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! :P These images were really funny... I really like the being a blogger pics.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one best, but they are all funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, these definitely made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete