August 31, 2012

This isn't Fiction - Aren't all books non fiction?

After the first couple of haphazardly scheduled posts in this new feature I realized that I need some kind of order, plus some catchy ideas to lure in more readers into the wide world of non fiction. So far page views left quite a bit to be desired. Just sayin'.

I already have some neat ideas which you'll all get to see ... nope, not next week, because I will take the next two Fridays off, followed by my two weeks vacation at the end of September. Some of these ideas include posts on book covers (look, pretty pictures), discussion posts (usually known as soliloquies), and the trusty book recommendations which I have already started on this summer ...


See y'all again in October!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! my partner and I were having a discussion about what makes some fiction speculative and your point entirely answers our discussion. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete