September 15, 2012

Pajama Musings - I'm not really here

In fact I will be ... right about here ... give or take a few miles! That's in-flight entertainment for ya!


Not only will I be up in the air by the time this post goes live, I will probably also be in the middle of digesting the three and a half bites of delicious yummyness they call "food" on board *insert sarcasm*.


Of course digesting won't take up all of my time on that plane. And as most of you know by now, I can't read on a plane, just too noisy. So what's a traveler to do?


I might resort to taking a nap (yeah, right) or if all else fails (which it will) I shall indulge in some people watching ... bet Mr. Brown Shoes doesn't do that at home.


Good thing, that plane has to land eventually.


And then, finally, I can rest my weary head on a soft pillow, get a good night's rest, and dream of two wonderful weeks ahead of me, yay!

00000

See y'all again on Monday, October 1st!

3 comments:

  1. Oh those in-flight graphics give me horrible flashbacks!

    Have fun :-D

    ReplyDelete