November 25, 2012

The Postman Files - The one where I feel slightly overwhelmed ...

I swear I have no idea how this happened. All right, I lied. I know fully well how this happened. Sue me. So, I requested a few books for review and how was I to know that publishers love me so much they would send out all of my requests. At once.

Anyway, let's take a look at my haul.

For Review
Paranormality (Richard Wiseman)
The Art of Science (Richard Hamblyn)
A Curious Invitation (Suzanne Field)
Lost at Sea (Jon Ronson)

The Wisdom of Psychopaths (Kevin Dutton)
Moranthology (Caitlin Moran)

Can We Travel Through Time? (Michael Brooks)
from Quercus

A big thank you to the folks at Pan MacMillan, Random House and Quercus!

5 comments:

  1. i'm really happy for you! enjoy them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variety! Not sure I would choose any of them but the wisdom of psychopaths sounds vaguely interesting, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, that's what happens, Birgit! Because books are like buses, either there is none or they all arrive together :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, quite a haul! Very interesting array of books. Looking forward to hearing about them :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moranthology? That's on my wishlist :) I am looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete