November 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Books/Authors I'm Thankful For


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Books/Authors
I'm Thankful For 

My Bedtime Book of Magic Carpet Stories (Patricia Taylor)
This book really stands out among all the other books and/or authors I came to appreciate as it instilled my love for reading and traveling already at an early age. And I still own my copy of the book too!




Of course there are several other authors too which made me fall in love with reading and which I think of fondly today ...

Enid Blyton


Erich Kästner


Johannes Mario Simmel

Wilhelm Busch


Which books/authors are you thankful for? I'm especially curious about those which left a lasting impression on you at an early age, those that made you the avid reader you are today!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely! My childhood would not have been the same without Enid Blyton and Erich Kästner.

    ReplyDelete